Bathroom Blog

I'm typing in my room right now and someone just walked into the bathroom.
Not a big deal, but you should realize two things:

  1. My roommate has friends over, friends I know just well enough to have awkward moments with.

  2. To get to my room, you have to pass through the bathroom-- they're directly attached.


Whatever you want to hash out in private you need to do after closing both the regular bathroom door and the door between our rooms (and preferably make sure I'm not here- walls are only so thick and it's perturbing being stuck in your room because someone's...you know).
As I write this, my door is wide open, only I have my back directly against the wall so that whoever is in there can't see me and probably doesn't know I'm here. I'm stuck between wanting to start humming loudly just to warn them I'm here and wanting to remain stock silent so as not to embarrass them. Sheesh, what do you do? Prevent disaster or take the chance they'll never know....

I've taken to typing really loudly so that hopefully, if they're going to concentrate they'll notice what is, after all, not that loud of a noise. And if it's just a conventional pit stop, they'll not notice, wash their hands and leave out the same door they came, probably humming, without ever knowing I was here, blogging about their trip to the bathroom...

Comments

Post a Comment