Oh, and one more thing...

After living in Boston- er, after driving in Boston, there's not a whole lot you can do on the road to really get under my skin. You could cut me off, veer into my lane, throw your coffee at me and flip me off, my response will always be, "Well, I've seen worse."
But the one thing that PISSES me off is people honking at my students. When a huge glowing sign on top of the car in front of you says STUDENT DRIVER, learn to read, back off and have a little patience.
As the role model in the car, I simply take down a license plate number and calmly tell my students not to worry about it since people who like to pick on kids learning to drive (learning to drive better than they ever did, apparently) have bigger issues.
However, if I ever know the person who's honking at my student, I will save up my rage, be the example and later, when I run into that person and my students aren't around, I will punch them in the face.
Thank you. That is all.

Comments